The PC Guys
07 4057 4643
Home, Student and Business - we have IT sorted.
Campus Shopping Village
- Booking in your computer for a regular service helps keep you safe online.
- 'Locky' ransomware scam hits tens of thousands of Australian computers.
- Telstra ploughs $50m into fixing network outages
- Don’t open any emails from anyone you don’t know. This includes your bank.
- Allow Windows to perform its updates. Why? Protect your PC from malware, Fix some bugs and access new features.
- Make sure your Antivirus and Anti-malware programs are operating.
- If you can’t live without your files (documents, photos, movies etc.), make sure you have copies in two places.
- If you are having a break, consider turning off your computer(s) and unplugging them from the power outlet. This will protect them against any electrical storms that may occur.